We are a Manufacturer of stainless steel Flexi-Flue, which is a stripwound flexible duct pipe, made by helically winding a preformed strip of 304 grade stainless steel into a continuously interlocked profile, which provides both strength and flexibility.
Flexi-Flue is an excellent internal chimney liner, used for converting existing open fireplaces. It's one-piece flexible design makes installation easier in tight and angled situations (when compared with straight flue pipes - which have to be custom cut, angled and then joined).
Flexi-Flue is the perfect ducting solution for fireplaces and wood burning stoves, and can handle temperatures up to 750 C.
Features of our Flexi-Flue products are:
- Ant-torsion design
- Fits all standard fittings and accessories
- Made of high quality heavy duty 304 stainless steel
- Standard sizes available from 5 inch to 8 inch diameter, plus many other sizes available upon request
- Any lengths made to order, with a prompt turn-around
- We also sell Flexi-Flue Adaptors
Find out more about these products from our friendly sales staff.