Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd is dedicated to supplying all types
of Industry with the highest quality products and service.
Convoluted Technologies is dedicated to supplying the industry with the highest quality flexible metal hose assemblies and associated products. Whether you need a long short length, large or small diameter, special material, unique fittings or fast delivery, we can make it happen.
The purpose of this policy is to document Convoluted Technologies Pty Ltd’s commitment to meeting the quality standards expected by customers in the delivery of supplied products and services.
This quality system is based on the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008. Convoluted Technologies quality objectives are to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure continual improvement
To implement this policy, a focus on the needs of the business with particular reference to consistently meeting the customers’ requirements and statutory obligations shall be made. The quality management system shall provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
Convoluted Technologies adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
- The responsibilities for quality are established
- The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training when required
- The policy and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews
- The company regularly reviews the needs and expectations of the customers and initiate continual improvement activities to meet these expectations
Convoluted Technologies is committed to the implementation of an ISO-9001:2008 compliant quality system. This manual documents how Convoluted Technologies will achieve this goal. Each employee of the company is individually charged with the responsibility of fully understanding the system described herein, and with implementing the requirements in the area of his or her responsibility.
Any conflict (including all situations adverse to quality) which cannot be resolved by the individuals involved in this program, shall be brought to our immediate attention for resolution.